- When a player arrives, he adds himself to the bottom of the playing list.
- Each player waits his turn.
- When your name moves to the top of the list, it is your turn to play. You may choose to do one of the following:
--ask another idle player to play a match,
--ask three other players to play a doubles match,
--ask another idle player if they want to practice.
-- delay playing (if he's still tired, or wants to wait for someone who is already playing).
--If a player delays, it's the next player in line's turn.
- All players going to the table move their name tags from the "waiting side" to the "at the table side".
- A player who is asked for a match may decline the invitation.
- Players who chose to practice will start a 15 minute timer at the table. ***
- Matches are first to 3 wins, each game is to 11 points, and the service switches every 2 points.. ***
- When a match or practice is over, ALL players leave that table, return to the waiting area, and add their names to the BOTTOM of the waiting list.
- When there are a large number or people waiting, please pick someone else who has been waiting and who has not just come off the table. Or consider asking three players for a doubles match.
***When the player count exceeds 26 we go to CODE RED :Matches are best 2 out of 3 or a timed practice of 10 minutes.
Below 26 we are CODE GREEN :Matches are best 3 out of 5 or a timed practice of 15 minutes.
Doubles matches will remain best 3 out of 5 during red and green.