- All members shall treat players, coaches, officials and others involved with the Club or the sport with due respect.
- All members should enjoy an equal use of the facilities and programs.
- All members,players, coaches, officials and spectators should refrain from any action that causes offense or shows disrespect to any opponents, member or visitor to the Club, or causes any damage to the premises or equipment. Typical examples are spitting, swearing, throwing or kicking equipment, dropping litter or defacing walls or doors.
- Senior players should serve as an example to younger players and should do their best to help them to enjoy, understand, and better play the sport of table tennis.
- Please respect the club, all players are expected to clear up the playing area after a session, including moving equipment when necessary, removing trash, and general clean up.
- Any allegation of a breach of this Code of Conduct shall be reported to the member in charge of a session, who will have the authority to suspend a person from the session/or club. No refunds will be given to suspended players.
- All visitors under the age of 18 shall be under direct supervision of their parent or legal guardian at all time.
Code of Conduct
- Hits: 796